Please answer YES or NO to the following questions and add further comments as appropriate.
1. The article title is appropriate.
2. The abstract accurately reflects the content.
3. The purpose or thesis of the article is stated clearly.
4. The purported significance of the article is explicitly stated.
5. The article adequately ties to the relevant literature.
6. The research study methods are sound and appropriate.
7. The literature review and research study methods are explained clearly.
8. The primary thesis is argued persuasively.
9. The writing is clear concise and interesting.
10. All figures, tables, and photos are necessary and appropriate.
11. The conclusions or summary are accurate and supported by the content.
12. The article is of interest to many URISA members.
Specific Reviewer Comments and Suggestions:
Please indicate which of the
following actions you recommend.
( ) Publish, no significant
( ) Publish, but suggest changes to the article as specified in
( ) Reject, but encourage author to try a major revision and a
second peer review
( ) Reject, do not encourage a rewrite
Further Reviewer Comments Regarding
Disposition of the Article: